Jalan Pattimura RT 005 RW 002, Waikabubak Sumba Barat
FULL DAY SUMBA TOUR
Tour Code: ES-SW1.1
Pickup/drop off: Hotel in Waitabula (South West Sumba)
Starting time: 08.00am
The first activity of the day will be at the village of Ratenggaro where you can meet the locals, their own culture and see the traditional Sumbanese houses. The village is built near a beach which you can visit when you are there. You will have a nice view of the village while standing on the beach. You can see the peaks of the houses on the higher ground. After this, let’s have a look at Watu Maladong.
The beach where you can have a look at the enormous big rocks in the middle of the sea. It gives you slightly the feeling that you are in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam. Because of the big rocks magically come out of the water. After this, we will continue our journey and we will explore Bwanna beach. Before you arrive there, you have to drive on a sandy road which guides you through a massive field of high grass, which gives a very adventurous feeling. First we will stop at the viewing point where you can view on Watu Maladong and Bwanna Beach.
The beach of Bwanna is a long clear colorful sand beach under the majestic cliff heading to the Indian Ocean makes this place extraordinary. Whilst the beauty is unquestionable, the beach is still unknown by most tourist, which make it almost private and very clean. Later on, we climb down to the beach where the big arc is located. The climb is very steep, so you have to be careful! But when you are down, it is all worth it and you will be standing on one of the most beautiful beaches in Indonesia. After Bwanna beach, we will be going to Pero beach to end our day with a well-deserved sunset if time allows us.
- Transfers as per the itinerary.
- Tours and visit with English Speaking Guide
- Meals as per the program itinerary
- All Entrance fees and donations
- Mineral Water
- Flight tickets & accomodation
- Travel insurance
- Soft drink, juice and alcohol
- Personal expenses such as; tip to guide and/ or driver, laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beveragesExtra cost due to causes greater than our control, for example; delays or flight cancellations, etc.
- Everything not mentioned in “included”.